After work I am not in the mood for cooking. Quick * Easy * Delicious * Healthy! That is how my recipes have to be. Here I have one for you with fulfills all of them.
- 1 Sweetpotato
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 Tomato
- Olive oil
- Spices (Salt, pepper, paprika, chili,… whatever you like)
Cut the Sweetpotato, the eggplant and te tomato in slices about 0,5 cm. First fry the potato slices in a pan with olive oil from both sides until they’re done. After that continue with the egplant-slices. Put some more oil in the pan because they will suck it up. In the meantime you can spice the swettpotatos and the tomatos. I use salt, pepper, a little bit of paprika and chili. The eggplants should be done now. Finally build turrets – each with one potato-, eggplant- and tomatoslice. Finished!!!
- 1 ripe Avocado
- a little bit of Lemonjuice
- 1 garlic clove
Scrape out the avocado with a spoon and drizzle some lemon juice on it. Either chop or press the garlic clove and give it with the spices – here I take again salt, pepper, a little paprika and chili – to the avocado. Mash everything with a fork in the rhythm of this song 🙂 and hand it to the turrets.
Super easy and super delicious.
- Sweet potatos are one of the richest sources of natural vitamin A ( in the form of beta-carotene ), vitamin C, magnesium, copper, vitamin B6, potassium and iron. It contains important fibers, but no fat.
- The eggplant has a high content of caffeic acid, which has antioxidant, anticarcinogenic and antimicrobial. It comprises vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and folic acid.
- Tomatoes contain lycopene and vitamin C, minerals (eg. potassium) and important trace elements .
- The avocado is not only rich of vitamins of the B group, it also contains vitamin E. It is a good source of folate, potassium, magnesium, iron and copper, they contain lots of fiber.